CODE OF CONDUCT
FEDERATION OF PAPER TRADERS’ ASSOCIATIONS OF INDIA CODE OF CONDUCT FOR MEMBERS OF AFFILIATED ASSOCIATIONS MEMBERS
1. If the payment is not made by the buyer on the due date as mentioned in the invoice, the overdue interest should be payable by the buyer at the rate of 24% per annum or as specified in the seller’s invoice, whichever is higher.
2. In case of any dispute the undisputed amount to be paid immediately and then discussions to take place for the disputed amount.
3. The buyer to lodge a complaint, if any, with regard to the material within 7 days from the date of receipt of goods.
4. Material to be checked before cutting or printing. If this is not done, the responsibility of the seller ceases.
5. All the required statuary forms to be collected from the customer quarterly (as per government norms).
6. The names of the parties who failed to make payment by the due date to be informed to the respective local associations.
7. Settlement of disputes: All disputes and differences arising shall be settled through the Arbitration/Grievances Redressal Committee of the Association.
8. KYC of each and every customer to be obtained by the seller.
9. Every member shall observe the directions and instructions given by the association from time to time.
10.Sales should be stopped if the payment is not made within 15 days after the due date.